Monday, June 16, 2008

u don't necessarily...

...need a fishing rod,
to fish.
just.ask.me.how
<3


today,
UKM...


yes
AGAIN.


walking alone by the soul-less streets
can be relaxing,
yet send the chills
down my spine.


eyes pop opened at 0515.
prepared by 0550.
drove out at 0600.
parked the car and walked to the station
0615.


i.missed.the.crazy.train.


waited till 0648.
subang jaya, setia jaya, seri setia, kg. dato harun, jln templer,
petaling, pantai dalam, angkasapuri
KL SENTRAL. 0720


kl sentral, mid valley, seputeh, salak selatan,
bdr. tasek selatan,serdang, kajang.
UKM 0810

took a cab to UKM FSSK
5 (rm)
not bad lor hor?


we were purposely troubled by the
old man in the resource centre.
he had us ran up and down,
just to get a permission he doesn't need.


***and made me saw some construction worker,
changing his pants in the public. fk the walls.***


not enough,
we were only allowed to
borrow 2 books
*as thick as my roti prata*
for 5 (rm)
for less than 2 hours.


wtf.wdf.wth.wdh.


(if not for the lecturer's recommendation,
i.would.not.wanna.step.in.there.
ever.)


we had to rush back to campus by
1230
in pee jay.
all.the.way.
like chickens only. rite jeli?


managed to reach campus by 1200.
and to the cafeteria.
here's my (our lunch)


*u can puke all u want =)*like this only, 4.80 (rm)
my lunch.


this is jeli's kampong fried rice.well at least it looked
so much better.


the, aftermath...gee, still got apetite? LOL.
from left: mini's, jeli's, jiunnie's.


i think the best part of
my lunchis this.
i'm the best.
really. =)
classes were unstoppable,
from 1230 to 1700;
plus the trip to UKM...
just.kill.me =D




zee best part of my day,
is still you.
thanks for,
lighting up...
my fishing trip.
=D
l.o.v.e
b.y
y.o.u
is the best thing that could ever happen,
to me.

1 surprises!:

Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
The clarity for your submit is just excellent and i can assume
you're an expert in this subject. Well with your permission let me to seize your RSS
feed to stay updated with impending post. Thank you a million and please keep up the rewarding work.


Here is my blog; impact windows