Thursday, June 12, 2008

rushing and racing...

...someone
slow me down.
i.need.to.breathe.properly.

today till now,
has been a long day;
not as long but it was still hell.

had class starting at 8 a.m
woke up at 5.50 a.m
prepared, out i go...
just.to.avoid.the.freaking.traffic
JAM.
***believe me, it starts to pile up as early as
6.30 a.m!

reached campus at 7.10 a.m
well at least,
the early early bird like me;
gets to park my car...
WHEREVER i want.
teehe.
sue me lah sue me.

1st class: cognitive psychology lecture
status@@ lecturer's voice was annoying but
she did ok,
was hard to concentrate...
feel like sleeping.
***cold and comfortable***

2nd class: CMT tutorial
status@@ okay lah fun.
***growing tired liao***

3rd class: RMT1 lecture
status@@ almost brain-dead.
no one was concentrating at all,
AT ALL.

4th class: Personality tutorial
status@@ lecturer doesn't look like her biological sis
AT ALL.
***rushing, racing, running...***


we went to UKM.
once,
and twice;
no-thing.
today lecturer confirmed that there was a
MISTAKE.
*one of the officer there thought we were
the one who RUINED their stuff.*
PADAHAL WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO STEP IN THE ROOM!

ok so, this time they required a
Per-Mission Let-terrrrr.
in ONE hour,
we had to get everything done;
gather info, type, format, print, get signatures from
2 authority figures.

1st try: eh, correct ur sentence abit here and there...
~ok fine, corrected, printed...see her again~
2nd try: eh, i'm not sure whether this type of format is approved or not.
pls go and check with this this this.
~.............ccb~
like we got alot of time to waste.

lucky you had the sense to wait for us.
so...okay lah.
i start to feel like a monkey,
cos i can't sit still in a class...
my back my back.
hahahahahahahaha, bullshitty.








was so agitated.
letter error, wait; lecturer duetime 5 p.m, rush.
mom smsed,
"pls come home faster as ur sister wanna use the car"
2-3 times.
i almost told her to shut up.
me.miss.you.
me.love.you.
me.was.thinking.of.you.
throughout.the.whole.alienated.day.

0 surprises!: