Wednesday, June 4, 2008

fill ur lungs with petrol =3

our "beloved" PM just announced...
2.70 (RM) per litre of petrol!
2.58 (RM) per litre of diesel!
effective date: 5th of June.
tomorrow lor?
go lah go.
crowd all the petrol stations in Malaysia.
bring together your father mother sister brother
aunty uncle friend cousin niece nephew husband wife
girlfriend boyfriend...
to
Shell, Esso, Caltex, Petronas, BHP, Mobil, Projet
inflation oh inflation lah inflation.
o.m.g
i nearly forgot.
i'm a driver too.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
shit.
sooner or later...
me: "papa, what do you want for your birthday present?"
papa: *doubt-less* "take my car and get me a full-tank petrol."
me: " -_- "
huhu.
a lot of butts and heads gonner go...
on fire.

1 surprises!:

bear bear said...

hey yin jun...
thanks for adding informing me..
haha...
so nice la ur blog.
^^
so pinky n sweet
^^
have a nice day