Monday, April 13, 2009

@Just Dance - Lady GaGa


just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo doo mm
just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo doo mm
just dance, gonna be okay, d d d dance
dance, dance, just, j j just dance















there are so many things that i wanna do
at times, everything just appear in the mind.

if courage is what i need
i will be brave.
if will is what i need
i will be persistent.
if friendship is what i need
i will appreciate those worthy.
if family is what i need
father and mother i love you.
*i love you too, sis*
if love is what i need
i have got the best in the universe.

god, do u know at times
how much i pray to u?
can u hear? can u see? can u feel?
i believe u can.

set me free.
please.

i need many many many
much much much
a lot a lot a lot
of
courage, will, and support
to set off this decision.

as usual, the very very very superbly random note:

my momma and poppa taught me English
since I was young......but i forgot how to spell
M-A-C-A-R-O-N-I (:
so i made it into
m-a-c-o-n-o-n-i :(

then momma and poppa sent me to Italy
i learned to eat spaghetti.
instead.

i took this photo in one of the supermarket
in Puchong yesterday.
as to which supermarket...
its the one if u make him angry
he is squeeze u die
with his finger only.

cheers.



half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
got my blueprint, it's symphonic
half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
got my blueprint fantastic.

0 surprises!: