Sunday, September 9, 2007

tomorrow is a monday, today...

eya all, today early in the morning. oh yes. early in the morning at 12.30 p.m. to me its early la. haha. my mom and sis woke me up, JUST to go and eat laksa at Ah Cheng again. yes! again in Summit...i wonder when will my mom get bored of the assam laksa there -_-. anyway it was ok also la. cos i still get to see these lil fishies!

yep. again, i'm not gonna post alot of pictures on this cos i've been ''nagging'' about Ah Cheng for previous 3 posts, 1 in my previous blog. ok so i'm just gonna mention the dishes, per person for RM 8++: a bowl of assam laksa, fish pop (something like keropok, but different), and dessert longan brew. very worth it right? the stuff not bad la, the services are quick. but since a friend said that their curry laksa doesn't taste good so i didn't bother to try it >_<

so on the right is the overall stall for the Ah Cheng outlet in Summit USJ. it's really...mini. lol. there are 3 sides like this, each side can only fit an average of 4 - 5 person. so, during meal times it would be really packed...like with 15 person +/- hahaha. so if wanna taste the laksa have to be slightly earlier, or later. teehee.

ok so we finished our meal. walked around in the mall and my mom found this outlet. which written on the banner: Eyebrow Shaping (RM10). the place was quite exclusive. it looked nice though. so my mom was like tempted since its been a long time since she had her brows trimmed and shaped. yes we walked in. LOL.
here are the photos! from left: 1st, is the shot of the entrance from where i was sitting (ya have to ring a bell from outside and wait for the beatician to open the door for u, nice? haha.) 2nd, would be the interial deco beside me, hey i think i saw mini tortoises inside the fountain pots... heh. ok 3rd, some crystal hanging deco from the lights make the room looks really...nice. my mom finally came out from the room inside and ask me to go and try since my brows looked like some hutan hujan tropika to her.
so...i thought it was no harm giving a try. the beautician asked if i want it to be shaved or plucked. plucking my eyebrow sounded funny to me, so i asked her what's the difference: shaving would last for a shorter term while plucking the other wise. but! it would be a lil more painful. i was like...ok...so pluck.

OMG. it was......painful. i mean! REALLY PAINFUL! the beautician was like had to keep drying my eyes off the tears while shaping my brows. god! -hey i heard her giggling softly- seriously i was thanking god when she finally finished mowing my brows -_-. she asked me if it was my 1st time having my brows plucked and shaped, i was nodding like mad. i mean seriously...what people go through for beauty is AMAZING. word. FANTASTIC. nuff said.

owh anyways...my brows turned out OK. hehe. but still. i will think 2wice to go on such processes again =X. again i can't believe the therapist told me its gonna be a LIL pain, my mom and sis both said the same thing! like yeah, they do it almost everyday by themselves.

anddd, look what i found......
at the information counter in Summit...could u spot the error? =) oh. did i mention there was a bunch of people too, distributing flyers on language courses: english, japanese and mandarin. and on the brochure itself...the word ''clerk'' was spelt into ''CLECK''. no comments. haha.

then we head home for a short rest and head out again to SSA - Selangor Shooting Association. somewhere nearby old airport there. to the club and get some swim. so here's the photo.
haha. i think its ok ba. because i don't have chunted cameras or phones like others so. hehe. bear with me.
and anyone who wants to give the beauty concept store a try, here's the address:
NATURE ESSENCE Beauty Concept
Lot F1 - 13, 1st Floor, The Summit Subang USJ,
Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1,
47600 UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor.
(03-8024 3984)
they also do alot of other beauty services like facials, eyelash perming etc etc.
ok. that's all. heh.

0 surprises!: