Sunday, October 7, 2007

mannequins are alive...!

u people just gotta believe me. they are alive. one of them just injured my hand when i tried to lift her with one of my hand going under her skirt at her 'vagina'. now i have like 1 really cool scar on my left hand thanks to her...(yes everyone laughed when i shouted for help...oww oww oww rachel my hand my hand!! got 'clipped' by her private part~) MANNEQUINS ARE ALIVE.


sorry babe i had to put my hand there cos that's the only place that i can think of so that i could lift u up easier. hahahaha. thanks for the bite tho. it HURTS.baby cash, where could you possibly be? please don't leave me alone...i still miss u very dearly.

i saw Key Ng today, appeared to not be a friendly person. haha. but he has grown alot thinner.

i hope these days can pass faster, my legs are hurting still...and i wanna really rest, like what others are doing...